Appendix № 2 to "Economic justification of using ZANDZ modular grounding".
Local costing № 030 on grounding (of stainless steel) for a transformer substation UTS 6 (10)/0,4 kW for installation, measuring, regulated measuring and inspection during 30 years. Contains the calculation of cost of works on the arrangement of grounding with the use of ZANDZ equipment: stainless steel vertical rods with the diameter of 50x50x5 mm.
Files "Local costing 030" in .xls format is available for downloading only for authorized users.
See further - Appendix № 3. Tecnical calculation of module-rod grounding device made of copper-bonded steel.
Do you need to make the project on grounding and lightning protection? Order it by contacting the ZANDZ Technical Center!
You may be interested in:
- Useful materials for designers: articles, recommendations, examples
- Free webinars with the leading industry experts
- Design of grounding and lightning protection (projects in DWG and PDF formats)
- Calculation formulas for a grounding device
- Examples of grounding and lightning protection solutions for large objects