Appendix № 4 to "Economic justification of using ZANDZ modular grounding".
local costing № 031 on grounding (of copper-bonded ground electrodes) for a transformer substation UTS 6 (10)/0,4 kW for installation, measuring, regulated measuring and inspection during 30 years. Contains the calculation of cost of works on the arrangement of grounding with the use of ZANDZ equipment: stainless steel vertical rods with the diameter of 16 mm and 1,5 m long, covered by electrolytic deposition of copper with the purity of 99,9 % with the thickness of the coating of 250 micron.
The file "Local costing 031" in .xls format is available for downloading only for authorized users.
See further - Appendix № 5. Technical calculation of module-rod grounding device made of stainless steel.
Do you need to make the project on grounding and lightning protection? Order it by contacting the ZANDZ.ru Technical Center!
- Useful materials for designers: articles, recommendations, examples
- Free webinars with the leading industry experts
- Design of grounding and lightning protection (projects in DWG and PDF formats)
- Calculation formulas for a grounding device
- Examples of grounding and lightning protection solutions for large objects