A replaceable protective module for a two-part SPD intended for use in high-frequency signal lines. In order to conduct measurements or maintenance, the protection module can be removed without changing the resistance of the line, so the signal level will remain unchanged. The base part may remain in the installation, without the need to make any additional manipulations or disconnect any conductors.
- Protective circuit for 2 high-frequency signal lines;
- nominal discharge current per line: 10 kA (8/20 microseconds);
- load current up to 0.5 A;
- test standard: IEC 61643-21 / EN 61643-21;
- IEC/EN category: D1/C2/C1/C3;
- can be installed at LPZ 0B-2 boundaries and higher;
- mounted on a 35 mm DIN rail;
- body material - thermoplastic;
- space required for installation: 17.5 mm;
- protection level (IEC EN 60529): IP 20.
To choose a suitable base component please go to a separate page.
|MP 1x2 5V-HF ST||5||6/4|
|MP 1x2 24V-HF ST||24||33/23|