ZANDZ ready-made single-use kit is designed to make the connection of ground rods and wires (with two taps) using the exothermic welding.
One kit is enough for a single connection.
The kit includes:
- single-use ceramic crucible - 1 pc.;
- powder charge, two-component (main and starting charges) - 1 pc.;
- steel disc - 1 pc.
The charge (the thermite powder) is a powder mixture consisting of:
- A metal having a large oxidation heat value, such as aluminum, which is very active when combined with oxygen resulting in the easy recovery of other metals from oxides under certain conditions;
- A second metal oxide with a small formation heat value (e.g., copper or iron oxide).
When the thermite burns down it forms a molten metal, which fills the parts to be welded and forms a welded connection.
- Place the crucible on the ground rod;
- Insert the wires to be welded into the side holes of the crucible;
- Put the steel disc at the bottom of the crucible;
- Pour the main charge (from the cellophane packaging) into the crucible;
- Pour most of the starting charge (from the plastic flask) into the crucible as a second layer;
- Close the crucible lid;
- Pour the rest of the starting charge on the lid (in the upper hole part);
- Carefully ignite the charge with the special lighter;
- After the reaction is FULLY completed, break the ceramic crucible and clean the connection.
ZZ-400-003-1425- 1 800,00 Rub. (under the order)
ZZ-400-003-1450- 285,00 Rub. (special price)
ZZ-400-003-1725- 1 950,00 Rub. (under the order)
ZZ-400-003-1750- 285,00 Rub. (special price)
* - A schematic representation of the welded connection is shown in the photo.
* - The photo shows a sample kit. The actual appearance of the kit and its components may vary.
Accessories (not included)
You will need the following accessories for the exothermic welding:
- special lighter to start the exothermic reaction;
- lighter extender (optional);
- protective heat-resistant mat (optional).
|ZANDZ WELDING Lighter|
|ZANDZ WELDING Lighter extender||ZZ-440-202|
|ZANDZ WELDING Heat-resistant mat||ZZ-440-301|
ZZ-440-201- 680,00 Rub. (special price)
ZZ-440-202 - 4 480,00 Rub. (special price)
ZZ-440-301 - 1 450,00 Rub. (special price)
Personal protective gear (not included)
We also offer optional personal protective gear to ensure the safety of your works:
- safety goggles;
- protective heat resistant gloves.
|ZANDZ WELDING Safety goggles|
|ZANDZ WELDING Heat-resistant gloves|
ZZ-440-303- 925,00 Rub. (special price)
ZZ-440-302- 755,00 Rub. (special price)