ZZ-400-702-10 ready-made kit contains everything you may require to make an X-shaped connection of two parts of a round-section conductor 10 mm in diameter by the exothermic welding.
The kit includes:
- graphite refractory crucible - 1 pc.
- crucible clamp - 1 pc.
- powder charge - 40 pcs.
- specialized lighter - 1 pc.
- conductor brush - 1 pc.
- crucible brush - 1 pc.
- crucible scraper - 1 pc.
The kit content is enough for 40 connections.
ZZ-400-702-10- 126 800,00 Rub. (under the order)
Please read more detailed information about the kit content and the designation of all its components below.
* - A schematic representation of the welded connection is shown in the photo.
* - The photo shows a sample kit. The actual appearance of the kit and its components may vary.
The reusable graphite refractory crucible (mold) consists of two chambers: the upper chamber for thermite reaction and the lower welding cavity.
The reaction occurs in the upper chamber after the welding material is ignited. The resulting alloy consists of molten copper and aluminum oxide. The alloy flows into the welding cavity and forms a reliable connection after hardening on the parts to be welded.
During the welding operation, the parts to be welded are placed inside the crucible, which then must be secured by a special clamp.
This crucible is designed for X-shaped multiple welding of two round-section conductors 10 mm in diameter.
The crucible inner surface must be cleaned from waste slag by special accessories after each welding operation.
|ZANDZ WELDING Crucible/mold "round wire+round wire" type (D10; perpendicularly)||D10 mm round wire + D10 mm round wire||T-shaped|
Crucible clamp (clamping device)
The manual universal clamp securely fixes parts to be welded inside the crucible and prevents the molten alloy from flowing out.
A clamping device type 4 is required to make the X-shaped connection of round-section conductors 10 mm in diameter.
|ZANDZ WELDING Manual universal clamping device (type 4)|
Charge (thermite powder)
Thermite is a powder mixture consisting of:
- a metal having a large oxidation heat value, such as aluminum, which is very active when combined with oxygen resulting in the easy recovery of other metals from oxides under certain conditions;
- A second metal oxide with a small formation heat value (e.g., copper or iron oxide).
When the thermite burns down it forms a molten metal, which fills the parts to be welded and forms a welded connection.
A charge weighing 0.090 kg is needed to make the T-shaped connection of a conductor 10 mm in diameter.
|ZANDZ WELDING Charge, 90 grams||0,090|
You will need the following accessories for the exothermic welding:
- special lighter to start the exothermic reaction;
- cleaning brush for a round-section conductor;
- heat-resistant brush for crucible cleaning;
- scraper to remove slag from the inner surface of the crucible (after each welding operation).
|ZANDZ WELDING Lighter|
|ZANDZ WELDING Round-section conductor cleaning brush||ZZ-440-102|
|ZANDZ WELDING Crucible/mold cleaning brush (heat-resistant)|
|ZANDZ WELDING Crucible/mold cleaning scraper|
Personal protective gear (not included)
We also offer optional personal protective gear to ensure the safety of your works:
- safety goggles;
- protective heat resistant gloves.
|ZANDZ WELDING Safety goggles|
|ZANDZ WELDING Heat-resistant gloves|
ZZ-440-303- 925,00 Rub. (special price)
ZZ-440-302- 755,00 Rub. (special price)