The "Earthing and lightning protection at ZANDZ.com project" cuts down prices for the threaded earthing rod GALMAR GL-10021 (D17; 1.2 m). Old price 1840.67 rubles — new price 1540 rubles!
- rod diameter 17.2 mm;
- thread diameter 3/4" UNC;
- length 1.2 m;
- copper-plating of 250 micron thickness;
- weight 2.2 kg
Advantages of rods made of copper-plated steel:
- high corrosion resistance. The earthing rods with copper-plated coating at least 250 microns thick have a service life up to 100 years;
- proprietary copper-plating technology. The high adhesion properties of the copper plating rule out splits, scratches, cracks and dents during the installation of earthing rods; resistance to high loads.
- Rods offer high tensile strength at 600 MPa, which makes it possible carry out installation at depths down to 40 meters without damage.
Rods are available at the Moscow warehouse. Place an order for copper-plated earthing rods GALMAR GL-10021 following the link!
- How to earth machinery during refueling?
- New models of high-altitude rope lightning protection!
- 5 simple actions to acquire new orders!