Sooner or later, every business owner wonders how to attract more customers. How is possible to stand out from so many companies? You don't need huge budgets to get buyers of goods and services for earthing and lightning protection. It is enough to make good use of the free Service Order tool. By taking advantage of the features of the service, you will make your page informative and interesting for a potential client. Having made a positive impression, you will get the long-awaited order.
So, how can you increase sales with the Service Order tool?
Grounding and lightning protection on www.ZANDZ.com
- Complete the Contacts section. Firstly, it is convenient. When visiting your page, a buyer will immediately get answers to a number of questions: operating hours, methods of payment, travel directions and so on. He will not have to call for every little thing and you will save time without such distractions. Secondly, it will attract local customers. In most cases, buyers from the provinces do not want to wait for delivery – they want to get the goods here and now.
- Publish your works. Information on completed projects, be it a private house, school, hospital or airport, is incredibly persuasive. Real photos of installation stages have credibility with potential buyers.
- Talk about your accomplishments. People want to buy goods and services from companies that have already proven themselves on the market. Publication of certificates, work authorization documents and letters of recommendation has a positive effect on the reputation and credibility of your company.
- Expand your range of services. Performing related services will bring you an extra source of income. In addition to selling equipment, you can carry out installation, designing, measurement or expert evaluation works for grounding and lightning protection.
The ZANDZ.com Expert Club has more than 1000 partners from all the regions of Russia and other CIS countries. Filling in your profile will improve your rating among the Experts and bring more feedback from customers. Get more information by subscribe to our updates on social media:
- What is the ZANDZ.com Expert Club and how can I become an Expert?
- How to deal with customers from other countries? An example sale to Armenia!
- How to stay in business for 120 years?