(made in Russia )
A conductor wire is a metal structure that directly takes a lightning strike on itself, while taking it away from structures located in the protection zone.
The ZZ-201-035-6 lightning rod has a reinforced structure and is designed for placement in the I-V wind regions. On request it is also possible to install additional equipment - lighting, stairs, etc.
- 35 m high sectional lightning galvanized steel lightning rod: sections of 11.5 + 9.5 +10 + 5 meters.
- cast-in elements under the foundation.
- on concreted flange embedded parts of the foundation;
- foundation parameters are determined by calculation and depend on the area of operation of supports and soil parameters;
The lightning rod at the bottom has a flange for fastening with the foundation. In the lower part of the support there is a hatch that provides access to the place of connection of the grounding device. The hatch is closed with a lid, preventing precipitation and unauthorized entry.
|Height (H):||35000 mm (35 m)|
|Weight max.:||1100 kg|
|Tilting moment max. (M):||18,3 t*m|
|Shear force max. (Q):||1,5 t|
|Vertical load max. (T):||1,1 t|
|Material of the case:||Sheet steel|
|Wind installation area:||I-V|
- made in the Russian Federation;
- long-term service;
- esthetic appearance;
- high anticorrosion resistance of the coating (the coating is applied by hot-dip galvanizing according to GOST 9.307-89);
- combination with lighting fixtures is possible;
- the mast is equipped with a hatch for connection of a grounding device;
- no guy lines;
- easy installation and installation of the mast;
- cast-in elements for the foundation and all necessary fasteners are included in the delivery package.
All dimensions are reference.