From the ready kit of electrolytic grounding ZANDZ
Stainless steel tube "L" shaped with perforation in the horizontal part, filled with a mixture of mineral salts.
1. Maintenance pit
2. Special mixture of mineral salts
3. Ground electrode
4. Near-electrode filler
A copper cable is used to connect to the grounding conductor S> = 70 mm² or a stainless steel tape S> = 90 mm², connected to the pipe.
- Total electrode length = 3 meters.
- Length of the vertical electrode part = 0.6 meters
- Length of the horizontal electrode part = 2.4 meters
- Electrode diameter = 60 ± 6 mm
- Thickness of electrode walls > = 2 mm
- Conductor length> = 500 mm
At the end of the vertical part of the electrode there is a cap, designed for visual determination of the amount of salt mixtures inside it. Either a latch or a threaded connection is used for fixation.
To protect a special mixture of mineral salts from high humidity during transportation or storage, the holes in the electrode are closed with a special tape. This tape must be removed during installation.
|Width:||60 ± 6 mm|
These pictures of products may differ from the real ones.